New Car!

This is our new car.......he he he just joking!

Bret the guy who sold us our car

Our own oasis amongst the crazy car dealership.
Drum roll please...........the new car; a Toyota Venza 2009 in Golden Umber!!!!






This was the scene as we left the car dealership, with the new car! A gorgeous rainbow that stretched across the sky!

The Honda Fit telling the Venza what to expect with her new family!

I got to drive her home. Robert is such a sweetheart for agreeing to this. He takes my Honda to work now and says that I get to drive the Venza! He has been 100% true to his word.
We are thrilled with the V6 and have fun taking the car on the freeway to test out the engine. This is my dream car. I have always wanted a Lexus RX; mater of fact I like our Venza better. I don't need no stinking Lexus! lol
3 comments:
Niiiiiice!!!...Glad you're enjoying your new car!
-Question...just wondering what Robert has come across in his job searching...Nase may be on the job search soon--Flying J's merging with Pilot, and this will mean big changes & most likely lay-offs, since it looks like they're going to be doing things more Pilot's way. Anywho...just wondering if you knew of any companies that are hiring in our husbands' field.
Love Ya! :)
(PS...where is Robert working now?...I don't think I ever heard his new job--just curious..and hope he enjoys it.)
I love it! There's just something about driving a new car around. Enjoy!
Post a Comment