Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Charlie’s 5th birthday!

IMG_1441

Charlie’s special day started with a great breakfast and a number 5 shaped pancake!

IMG_1446

For his birthday his cousin Ben invited him to a school carnival!  I am sad to say I do not have pictures of this because my Mom took Charlie and I stayed home and made a birthday cake!

  Thank you so much Morris family for inviting Charlie to the carnival, he had so much fun!  It made his birthday so special!

  Ben said Charlie dunked a middle schooler in the dunk tank!  Charlie has quite a arm on him!

Birthday Party Time!

IMG_1473

The birthday cake!  Ta Da!  Elephant style; Charlie loves elephants! 

The inspiration this year for decorations was the number 5, Charlie’s favorite color orange and a unique elephant cake!

IMG_1469

IMG_1477

IMG_1485 IMG_1490

IMG_1500 IMG_1482

IMG_1506

Charlie’s birthday guest was Ben!  They had just got back from the carnival and they were ready for dinner!

IMG_1508

Charlie requested cheese filled tortellini with white sauce (aka Alfredo sauce) for his birthday dinner!   I made a very good salad and garlic twits as well!

IMG_1510

IMG_1503

Cake Time!

IMG_1516

After he blew out the candles!

IMG_1519

IMG_1524

Serving up the cake or cake murder!

IMG_1523

Present Time!

IMG_1526

IMG_1528 IMG_1546IMG_1532 IMG_1533

Steven and Grandma got him Legos and more Hex bugs!

IMG_1536

Mommy and Daddy got him a bike!

IMG_1493

 IMG_1543

The attack of the number five balloon!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

You always do such a good job with celebrations. Love the cake!!

Sandra Knowles said...

So cute! OxOx