Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Auntie Alisa

For six weeks I have the opportunity to watch my cousin’s adorable children!  It is so fun to have playmates for Charlie and to be called Auntie Alisa!

The original plan was that I would watch them in Oregon on the ranch, however to unforeseen circumstances we came back to Utah! 

We had a gorgeous day recently so we just had to go to the park!  I think it is possible to practically go to a different park every day here in Orem/Provo if I wanted to be that ambitious!  lol

This is one of my favorite parks

IMG_4106

IMG_4099

IMG_4098

Just a swing’n!

IMG_4104

IMG_4108

Mckenzie practicing going across the monkey bars!

IMG_4112

Pine cone scavenger hunt.  Practicing for our Easter egg hunt this coming weekend! 

IMG_4114

We then decided to have a rollie pollie round up!  The kids had a great time looking for these interesting little creatures and then observing.  I love these pictures it is such a precious memory!

IMG_4118

IMG_4119

IMG_4130

IMG_4121

IMG_4123

IMG_4124

IMG_4125

IMG_4127

IMG_4117

After playing, having a picnic, enjoying nature and getting a round of disk golf in we decided to call it a day and go home.   These kidos have endless energy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Alisa, you are such a great aunt and love children so much, I can tell! And how do you know where to find roly poly's?