Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Point with Daddy

Normally I am taking Charlie and going with cousins or friends.

It was wonderful for a change to have Robert with us!

We started out at the new exhibit called the Notion of Motion.  It is very informative and interactive.

IMG_6090

Generating electricity by pedaling!  There should be a set up like this in everyone’s house.  Pedal to watch t.v., pedal to use the computer.  Man we would be in shape quick!

IMG_6091IMG_6084

IMG_6093

IMG_6094

Got to love my famers tan!  Hey I am a farmers daughter, so I think it is inevitable. 

Great picture of Charlie and I  none the less

IMG_6097IMG_6099

Waiting for his ice cream cone!

IMG_6103

Unfortunately they were closed for the day.  I wanted to watch them blow glass.

IMG_6105IMG_6118

IMG_6108

We had so much fun talking and petting this beautiful horse! 

IMG_6115

Piggies! Super cute all cuddled up and napping!

IMG_6112

No comments: