Friday, July 13, 2012

Birthday Celebrations!

Staring in May there are quite a few birthdays to celebrate.  My Birthday is May 4th and Robert’s is May 8th.  Then there is Mother’s day on the 13th and my Dad’s birthday on the 16th of May…..not to mention 2 other cousins that have birthdays in May.  It is a month of celebrations!

Here is what I did on birthday

IMG_1549

My brother took me to lunch at Goodwood!  I had my favorite lunch chicken crispers.  How to make a pregnant girl happy go to the places where she is craving a certain type of food!

IMG_1550

Then he took me to the mall so I could pick out lotions, sprays and body wash!  Steven knows how to spoil a girl!  Who ever he marries is going to be so lucky!

IMG_1565

That evening Mom took us all out to Tucanos for our birthday dinner! 

IMG_1556

IMG_1561

IMG_1557IMG_1563

IMG_1570

Mom got me these luscious raspberry lemon cupcakes for my birthday!  They were so delicious.  They had lemon curd in the middle and the bottom was dipped in white chocolate.

IMG_1573

IMG_1576

Birthday card

IMG_1580

New clothes!!!  I loved it; thank you Mommy!!!

 IMG_1586

Mom lighting my birthday candles.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

What an awesome birthday! Those cupcakes look delish!