Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mom’s birthday!

I don’t mean to be so far behind in my blog entries! 

With a baby I am surprised at just how much time flies. 

Steven and I surprised Mom with a birthday dinner.  We prepared it at his house and invited family over.

Birthday Menu:

Homemade clam chowder and chicken noodle soup.

Homemade rolls

Baked halibut (the way Katie’s mom makes it; so good)

Baked acorn squash

Lynn brought a green salad (thank you)

Black forest cake

Homemade Carmel corn

IMG_2874

IMG_2878 

IMG_2877

IMG_2875

IMG_2876

IMG_2873

Lets just say cooking in this kitchen was a feat in it’s self!  Tiny stove and sink….but we did it; while learning what his kitchen was lacking in cooking supplies.

IMG_2858

IMG_2862

IMG_2861

IMG_2879

IMG_2869

Katie made this wreath to put on Jessie’s grave but mom loved it too much to put outside!

IMG_2886

IMG_2890IMG_2884

IMG_2889IMG_2883

IMG_2887

IMG_2892

IMG_2895

No comments: