We had the Grooms' dinner at Pizza Pie Café in Rexburg Idaho. We found one of two places in the town that had a banquet room large enough to accommodate both sides of the families.
It was a great get together to meet one another’s families.
Steven and Katie are so cute and in love! How exciting it is that they will be married for all time and eternity tomorrow!
It is about time!
They make such a beautiful couple
It was so fun that the Gee family came! I had not seen my cousin Amy in years! She is absolutely gorgeous and looks the same! What a beautiful family! Thank you so much for attending!
Talbie and Bentley; this girl is the most amazing babysitter
I know I should not take pictures while people are eating! Sorry Maddie.
Charlie is having a difficult time with this change. He loves his uncle Steven!


No comments:
Post a Comment