Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lots of love

Valentine's Day!!!

I know not a great picture but I was trying to take a picture of Charlie and the movie. If I turned on the lights you could not see the screen and if I had the lights off you could not see Charlie. It was a no win situation! Charlie's favorite movie right now is Madagascar II

Cute little teeny beanie babies.....Madagascar

Valentine's Day Events
Some of the sugar cookies I made for the neighbors
Valentine gift's for my two sweetheart's!!!

What do you think Charlie liked best about his valentine gift? The heart balloon of course!


My love bugs!
Romantic Valentine evening with my Sweetheart!

Robert made reservations for the Chef's Table! It was so nice and relaxing. Dinner was lovely....but I loved the the deserts! After dinner we went home and changed into less formal clothing and then went to....
Ink Heart it was a entertaining show

My darling sweetheart gave me beautiful red roses and sweet cards! He is the best and most romantic husband! I love you so much honey!

Gifts from Grammy


My Mommy made me the most adorable apron! I will take pictures of it and post them latter! The fabric was so feisty red; I love it!!!! Thank you Mommy you are the best!!!


Grammy spoils this boy!

Yummy pixie sticks! If I let Charlie eat that many at once he would bounce to the moon! Nothing but pure yummy sugar!

Give a love bug a hug!



Robert and Steven both got Sees Chocolate and Valentine ties!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reservations!!..Now there's a novel idea!--much better than wandering from one restaurant to the next looking for the shortest wait!! (if we would ever plan a holiday in advance)
We love Madagascar 2!...And the kids like to sing "I like to move it, move it - I like to poop my paants!" (that one they actaully got from their grandpa--lol)
...I left some comments on your Valentines Facebook pics, but it looks like you guys had a wonderful day of giving and fun!