Yeah Hillary came to visit!

It takes two to buckle in this little busy boy!

Brother and sister. I love this picture I think it is adorable! My handsome husband and my gorgeous sister-in-law!

Ya baby Ya! Look'n good

Can't have a visit to Utah without stopping at Crown Burger. Robert wanted to go more than Hillary did. She said, that it is more a Bruce and Robert thing!


Sorry Hillary I know you have no makeup on but you are gorgeous no matter what! I had to show the pictures of you and Charlie dancing.
Sunday dinner at Aunt Nancy and Uncle Steve's house!

Ok these rolls Nancy made where so delicious!!!!! Look how beautiful they are; magazine quality! Thank you Aunt Nancy for inviting us to dinner, that was so thoughtful. We all had a wonderful time. Great food and company; could you ask for anything more.

I got "a" picture of Steve! No one wanted their picture taken. lol

Aunt Nancy has a whole room devoted to the grandchildren. Charlie had the best time playing with all the toys and taking them out of the play room and putting them in the family room. He had a little village built.

I took a picture of a picture (see the camera in the reflection). This is Robert's handsome Grandfather, in his Military Uniform. He served in WWII.
Aunt Nancy shared a whole bunch of pictures with us and we got to take them home. It was so much fun to see picture's off Robert's Father's side of the family.

Robert is holding his parents wedding announcement. Nancy had a bunch of them in a box!
Visiting Grandpa Boulter
I love this next series of pictures of Hillary and Lynn's new Golden Labrador, Mariah



Mariah gave Hillary a nice lick but my camera was not quick enough; hence the face Hillary is making is because she got a dog kiss.

Taking Hillary to the airport!

I love my Hillary! It was so much fun to have her here. You know Hillary you need to visit in the summer when we can go outside and play in the sun!
1 comment:
Hey, it was fun to see my mom's house and food on here! I am glad that you guys had a good time. I need to get a hold of one of those wedding announcements too! How cool:)
So nice that Hillary could come visit too:)
Post a Comment