Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer BBQ with family and friends

BBQ at Kellie and Dave's!

Cute Dallen; he is just a little bit older than Charlie!

Uncle Dave the Grill Master! Everything was delish.....oh that pineapple was excellent!

Mom made a delicious key lime pie. It was a labor of love squeezing tiny little key limes. A Paula Deen recipe...need a say more! MMMM good!


Charlie loves his cousins and jumping on the trampoline


I think this is Dave's model pose


Kellie and Dave wanted to introduce Steven to Amy! I was trying to get a picture without her noticing. he he he I hope this match making works! Steven hint hint!

Robert and Dustin talking iPhone


Thank you Knowles family, we had such a fun time! You guys have the best BBQ's!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

That was so much fun. I'm glad you got pictures because I didn't remember to take any :)