Saturday, June 6, 2009

Gus and Megan Omer Wedding

The events of the wedding day!
Thursday June 4th 2009

My cousins

Handsome Zack

Kellie and Dave. They too got married in the Salt Lake temple.....I still remember to this day their reception at the Beehive House.
Megan's brother Ben. He was having a hard time; he loves his Meggie! Since he was a baby he has told his sister that he was going to marry her. Gus asked Ben if he could marry Megan and Ben did give his permission. I guess the story goes that Gus was more nervous to ask Ben for permission than asking Kevin the father!

My beautiful Grandmother and handsome Zack

My Mom and Aunt Jen

Abi, Abe and Marrianne

Angel Moroni and the Salt Lake Temple

This is my most favorite picture of the day!!!

Handsome Men

My honey and I

Ben and his Morris cousins

Statue Steven!

I wish so badly this picture was more in focus, my camera would not allow me to do so! I am saving up for a Canon Rebel Ti1. I did think it was neat that I have the time as they came through the doors to greet the family, as a married couple!

And they lived happily ever after

My aunt Marrianne made Megan's beyond amazing wedding gown and Abi's bride's maid dress.
Aunt Lynn made Megan's veil. Everything looks spectacular. Talented people in the family!

Megan's family
Gus ' Family

The beautiful bride!

The reception held at the Cougar Club room in the BYU Stadium
Maddie doing a great job greeting people and having them sign the guest book!

Our dearest Jessica
Thank you for being with us sweet Jessie; your presence was felt by many!

Travis Jay Omer and Megan Ann Omer the happy couple!.........and now they are in Jamaica enjoying their honey moon!

Charlie and the Bride
The Father of the Bride and the Father of the Groom both work for BYU and have connections; so this is why the reception was held here.
I made this for the entry way to let guest know they were at the right place!




2 comments:

Tricia said...

What a cool old fashioned wedding dress :)

Gram B said...

Your pictures are getting better each blog. And you did a great job with the picture of the bride and groom.