A mission reunion with President and Sister Hobson!

I absolutely had a fit over Sister Hobson's front porch creatively decorated for July!


Charlie spent most of the time playing at the park just down a bit from the Hobson's home. He got wet at the drinking fountain so adorable Sister Hobson put one of her shirts on him!

President Hobson playing Marble Maze on Robert's iPhone! Classic picture!

Robert putting his electronic skills to good use and helping Sister Hobson!

Memorabilia from Cabo Verde Africa

A Picture of my district in Praia. I am sitting in the front row on the end to the right

The saga continues with Charlie getting drenched and so Sister Hobson graciously suggested we put him in the bath tub before going home so he would not get chilled!
I love the Hobson's with all my heart and am so grateful to have served with them in the Cabo Verde mission. They have blessed and enriched my life. I am forever grateful to them for all they taught me. They are the most incredible and compassionate people you will ever meet. Practically like parents. I love you President and Sister Hobson!
Thank you for having the mission reunion; it was so good to see you and the Elders and Sisters from the mission!

The Oquirrh Mountain Temple is just two blocks from their home! Breath taking view.

Charlie fell asleep on the way home. I love when he folds his hands as though he were in prayer. The entire evening we were at the Hobson's he kept referring to the Hobson's home as Joseph Smith's house. I am not sure were this came from; but I am certain it is a compliment!
1 comment:
Their home is beautiful, the temple is beautiful...but your HAIR also really struck me as so beautiful! If I lived next door to you (wish I did)..I would come over every morning & make you do my hair (just like a little girl, lol)--you always have the cutest up-dos & you have the prettiest color!
--So coming home from the waterpark today Austin fell asleep with his hands exactly the same way...it Is adorable. :)
--The art festivle looked cool..especially the big area for kids!--maybe one of these years we will brave the crowds (I think from growing up in small towns, I just don't do big crowds real well...seems too crazy & I'm ready to leave soon.)
--So I think your right about the Oregonians...at least I know a few real creative girls that came from there :)
Post a Comment