Zackery Morris

Julie Hunt made this for Zack! What a neat gift!

I adore this picture of Zack and Grandma! Beautiful!

Steven and Uncle Dave! We were all a bit weepy having to say good bye to Zack for two years. I guess Dave was having the hardest time. Lol they were goofing around when I was trying to get a picture!

Zack's Daddy

Gorgeous girls! Maddie, Kellie, and Talbie

Zack with his BFF's

I have heard of kitchen angels before; but never have I seen one in person!

Love it, this is the first picture I have taken where Gus is smiling!

Cute!

Father and daughter

Robert and I! Love this man!

All the cousins at the kids table!

Aunt Lynn made the most spectacular desserts and a huge delicious turkey dinner with all the trimmings! Everything was mouth watering, oh so yummy!

Our sweet Zack! I am so proud of my awesome cousin Zack and his strong desire to serve a mission. He is an amazing and spiritual young man and I know he will be an incredible missionary....no doubt! We love you Zack; you rock!
No comments:
Post a Comment