Saturday, November 28, 2009

Liz and Bruce visiting the Boulter’s in Utah!

IMG_9675
Grandpa brought really cool glow worm candy!  A grandparents job is to spoil; and spoil they did!
IMG_9676
The best Grandpa ever; Charlie loved playing blocks with Grandpa.  Thank you Bruce you are a sweetheart!
 IMG_9689
The best little Pizza shop in town.  Just a block away from where I live.  Everything is made from scratch and divine or heaven sent is the best way to describe the food!
IMG_9691
The colossal sandwiches!   One could feed a family; so much food!
IMG_9690IMG_9696
So if you need a great and affordable place to eat try Wizeguyz.  Bruce and Liz liked the place so much they actually ordered sandwiches to take home with them.  That is what I am talking about baby!
 IMG_9687
Bruce saved the day by helping my neighbor hook the bike I gave her to her jogging stroller.  Thank you handyman Bruce; much appreciated!
IMG_9683
Classic, Bruce riding a bike barefoot in November!
IMG_9679
IMG_9682
Love these pictures!  Great smiles!

p.s. you can click on the pictures to enlarge them.

No comments: