My sweetheart is the best cookie maker in the world! Here he is displaying the gingerbread cookie dough! This is a family recipe and tradition for the Boulters’. So irresistibly divine!
Charlie helped roll them in green and red sprinkles. So festive!
Right out of the oven! Yummy
Charlie helped me stir and pour the ingredients for the caramel corn!
On to the next treat. Chocolate chip cookie bars!
We made a lot of caramel corn that day. We had to make enough to give to 20 people!
he he he, I am the Queen Tut of caramel corn; why do I have my arms that way?
This is Charlie’s Christmas tree, Charlie Brown style. We went to the Christmas tree lot and they gave this to us. Charlie wanted his own baby Christmas tree. Trees are really important to him this year.
We watched Christmas Vacation the movie, as a family the other evening and when the great uncle lights the tree on fire and burns it to a crisp….Charlie lost it. He sobbed, saying poor tree oh poor little Christmas tree…..why did he kill the tree! It is still a very touchy subject!


2 comments:
I'm so glad we happened to show up right as the treats were ready to eat :) Thanks for sharing!
Alyssa, you are so cute! Every now and then I get on your blog to check up on you guys, and I love to see what you're up to and how happy you are! Shawn keeps telling me to start a blog to keep up with everyone...maybe sometime! Meanwhile, I am typing this with one hand while I hold our new baby boy! Christmas letters didn't get out this year, but maybe a New Year's letter will! Love you, and Merry Christmas.
(Your cousin Amy)
Post a Comment