Thursday, December 24, 2009

Treats for the masses!

IMG_0116

Neighbor gifts consisted of caramel corn, caramel puffs, a Christmas ornament, kitchen towels and peppermint candy shaped salt and pepper shakers!

A total of 20 neighbor and close friends in the ward!  It felt like Santa’s work shop assembling everything!

IMG_0121

IMG_0127

We made chocolate cookie bon bons!  What a yummy treat!  I will have fun adding and changing up the recipe for future treat making.

IMG_0133

12 gift baskets for Robert to take to co-workers!

IMG_0144

IMG_0145

Here he is ready to deliver the treats…no he did not wear the elf hat!  It was for the picture.

Treat list:

Caramel corn drizzled with milk and white chocolate

gingerbread cookies

chocolate chip bar cookies

fudge

caramel puffs

chocolate cookie bon bons

chocolate dipped pretzels

It was fun and stressful trying to get these treat baskets ready for Robert to take to work.   Alas we got it accomplished!  What a treat and baking frenzy! 

1 comment:

Tricia said...

You are amazing! I am glad I bearly got out some sugar cookies to my neighbors!