Well sense most of this week has been spent doing birthday stuff it will help to explain why that is the picture selection for the post!
January has to be the slowest month! Who needs a vacation raise their hand! Lol
I am making headbands and having a blast doing so! It has been fun to get creative; for an artist that is extremely important! These are the headbands I made for my cousin Maddie’s 17 th birthday.
Sorry the picture is blurry! I had Steven snap a picture before I left and it did not turn out great! Oh well…..as Charlie would say!
The cupcake cake I made Maddie
Went to her house to deliver her birthday presents and she was not home!
Hey Kellie I took these from your blog, thank you! Here is Maddie with her cupcake!
Charlie went to a friend’s birthday this week!
Happy Birthday Hayley!
If I could choose a girl for Charlie to marry, Hayley would be the one. I love her family! She is so sweet and kind to Charlie!


No comments:
Post a Comment