Thursday, January 7, 2010

Roses from the boys I love!

IMG_0363

IMG_0356

Last night my sweetheart gave me the most thoughtful and kind gift.

  After dinner he took Charlie on a Daddy and Son outing.  They spent three hours running errands and had some good bonding time.

  I got to relax and watch a fun old movie.  I was in heaven…well I thought.  Then my boys came home and they both had a dozen roses for me. WOW!!!!!  How incredibly sweet!!!  Oh Robert you are so amazing there is no one as perfect and loving as you!  I love you so much!  Thank you with all my heart and thank you for teaching Charlie the importance of giving flowers to his mommy!  What a perfect example you are to your son!

IMG_0357 IMG_0359 IMG_0356

1 comment:

Tricia said...

That is so thoughtful! I love how there are two different sizes for the two men in your life. How cute:)