Cleaning the fish
The makings of a great fort! Charlie kept himself occupied creating this!
Who needs a plate?
Grill masters cooking the 20 lbs of chuck roast Shirley had made into hamburger meat!
The motor home! This thing has been around forever! We spent the night in Richland instead of driving the hour back to Baker at Midnight.
More Fishing and Relaxing!
I love love love this picture of my handsome Daddy!!!
Dad helped Charlie catch a fish! Grandpa was awesome; he was so patient and sweet with Charlie!
Lunch time and Charlie is eating chips and as he said “I am being a chip monster Mom!” Oh when you are on vacation you get to do these types of things!
Here is my poor sweetheart that got sunscreen in his eyes. It made for a very unpleasant experience!
The fish finder! I think this is like cheating; poor fish they have no chance! Swim away Swim away
We caught 40 fish in an hour!


No comments:
Post a Comment