Oh the ranch, how we love visiting family and getting to be in the gorgeous country side!
Uncle Dennis was mowing the yard when we arrived. His hands were a gorgeous green indeed!
I love the site of a bunch of cars….usually means lots of family and a good time awaits!
EP stands for Eugene Perkins. This is the cattle brand that has been used on the ranch for over a 100 years! I think it was a cool idea to make a print of it in the side walk!
Robert, Nate, Brian and Teresa.
Robert found a computer! He was wanting to help speed up the computer and to have a faster internet connection.
Teresa made the best dinner it was so delicious! Man oh man this girl knows how to cook!
Homemade meat balls and pasta!
Jeff and Steven relaxing.
Charlie got to help feed a calf!
You can put a city boy in the country! he he he
The old shop that Steven and Dad has been cleaning out! I have never seen this organized in my entire life!!!! Wow. BEAUTFUL!
Four wheeling fun!
Charlie loves his Becca!
We raced up and down the lanes and then I took Robert out in the fields along the powder river. Oh that was so much fun!
These peonies my Great Grandmother Perkins planted…lets just say they have been growing gorgeous spring blooms for a long long time!
Becca and our Great Grandmother Felando. She is 98 and just gorgeous! It is a very amazing thing indeed to have my child meet his Great Great Grandma!
She was dancing in the kitchen with Becca. I have it recorded.
Charlie’s Great Grandma Annie! Charlie was giving lots of love out to all of his Grandma’s!
These are pictures taken in Croatia. The Felando family. Anka , Tony, Anka, and Frank Felando
Tony and Anka. My Grandma Annie looks so much like my sister Jessica.
The boys after a very long day! Thank you Grandma for letting us stay in the house uptown!


1 comment:
The old pictures are amazing. I hope you got some more names and dates to add to your genealogy.
Post a Comment