Friday, March 18, 2011

Treats for a friend!

The sister I visit teach had her birthday and so I wanted to make something special and delicious to take to her!

I had fun putting this together!

IMG_3598

I made miniature and large cupcakes!  I then proceeded to bedeck them with chocolate and treats!

IMG_3596

I made this cute little cake platter to put them on!

I got the idea from my Aunt Kellie!  You take a plate and a sunday dish and glue it together!  Wa la; adorable!

IMG_3590

IMG_3601

IMG_3589

MMM  makes me hungry for a cupcake! 

IMG_3588

Chocolate lips Charlie!

4 comments:

Tianna said...

Dude. Alisa. I need to tell them to switch up our VTing beats. ;) As always, those look great!

Gram B said...

I love those chocolate lips. They are my Favorite!

Katie said...

Love the "Be-Decking" !! :) :) ...So fun! (and delicious, I'm sure!) ..You're a saint to make those cute, tasty cookies for the Blue & Gold Dinner--I'm in cub scouts (a Bear den leader) and we appreciate all the help we can get!!

Amy said...

I love how you use your great creativity every day of your life! Very fun!!