Friday, June 15, 2012

Disney Land!

We love Disney Land!  This time was exceptionally fun because my Mom and Brother went!  Steven has not been to Disney Land sense he was four and so it was fun to see his reaction!

  Being 22 weeks pregnant made it a little interesting.  Walking from early morning until midnight made my ankles become kankles.  I was never so grateful for a bed to sleep in at the end of the day.  Due to being pregnant I was limited to the rides I could go on and my doctor was very adamant that I only go on the little kid rides like Dumbo!  I was very careful and followed the doctors orders.  I waved to my family members as they embarked on my favorite rides like Indian Jones and Tower of Terror….grateful for  a moment I could sit and relax while waiting for them to finish the ride!

We headed to Disney Land on a Thursday after Steven completed his last final at one in the afternoon. 

  Deciding as a family that we should break up the trip we stayed at the South Pointe Resort in Vegas.  My family was so thoughtful to make sure the pregnant lady could travel comfortably and take breaks!  I was so appreciative!

I left my camera in the car so you are getting the Google Image version of South Point! 

vegas

The Hotel

southpointe

sp

The room!  Very spacious with comfortable beds!

room

That evening we went to the…..

primrib

for dinner!  It was so delicious; I love prim rib it is my favorite cut of beef!  

primarily-prime-rib

The next morning we were up and ready to get to Disney Land……or at least to our Hotel in Orange County!

aryes

Charlie in our room

IMG_1298

IMG_1302

Charlie and Daddy went to the pool together

IMG_1303

IMG_1304IMG_1312

IMG_1308

First Day at Disney Land and California Adventure

On the tram to Disney Land!!!!

Just a heads up not all the rides that they went on did they get pictures of.  The one….me that takes the pictures was not able to go on all the rides.  So these pictures are the ones I could take.

IMG_1316

IMG_1317

IMG_1315

First ride of the day Soaring Over California….it is my Mom’s favorite ride!

IMG_1319

IMG_1322

IMG_1323

IMG_1326

We went and saw Aladdin!  It was excellent!!!  me being discreet….you were not suppose to take pictures.  I could not help myself

IMG_1329

IMG_1331

IMG_1336IMG_1337

IMG_1340IMG_1339

Steven was Hook and Charlie was Hades.  One of the questions is do like eating nice people for breakfast or do you like eating with nice people at breakfast.  Well if you answer yes to the first you are automatically a villain!

IMG_1341IMG_1342

IMG_1335

IMG_1343

IMG_1346

Charlie was a little bummed that Crush the turtle did not talk to him….hence the pout on his face.

   I was chosen from the audience and was called Aqua Alisa.  I guess when you are a big pregnant lady in a bright orange and white stripped shirt you get picked to talk to Crush.

IMG_1348

Charlie still pouting!

IMG_1350

Lunch at the pier; my favorite place to eat at California Adventure!

IMG_1352

A Bug’s Life

IMG_1356

Charlie with Goofy

IMG_1358IMG_1359

IMG_1364

wc

That evening we went to World of Color

Second Day

IMG_1367

IMG_1369

IMG_1371

IMG_1374

This was our first time to ride on the River Boat.  I enjoyed getting to see the park from a different view point.

IMG_1377

IMG_1382

IMG_1379

IMG_1380

Charlie relaxing in style

IMG_1384

Snack time.  A big fat smoked turkey leg

IMG_1388

Charlie chowing down!

IMG_1398IMG_1399

IMG_1400IMG_1397

IMG_1491

IMG_1391IMG_1390

Lunch time at Hungry Bear!

They have thee best lemon cupcakes!!!  Oh my they were so delicious, I would love one now!!!

IMG_1389IMG_1394

That evening we spent all of our time in Fantasy Land.  It was the best time we had all day.  It was after 10 and there were hardly any people so we did not have to wait in lines.  Disney Land is more magical in the evening when all the pretty lights come on!

Monorail

IMG_1402IMG_1405

Small World

IMG_1411

IMG_1415

Mr. Toads Adventure

IMG_1417

Pinocchio

IMG_1420

Casey Junior

IMG_1424

IMG_1425

Dumbo

IMG_1436

Snow White

IMG_1437

IMG_1443

This was my favorite ride! I loved loved loved it!

IMG_1446

IMG_1528

IMG_1454

The perfect end to a wonderful day! 

The last day

The Boulter’s joined us!

IMG_1456

IMG_1459

IMG_1461

IMG_1464

IMG_1466

IMG_1469

IMG_1474

IMG_1477

IMG_1480

IMG_1482

IMG_1483

IMG_1488

IMG_1489

IMG_1493

IMG_1502

After splash mountain!

IMG_1504

IMG_1509

IMG_1511

IMG_1513

IMG_1514IMG_1517

We had a blast and hope to return soon!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

So fun! I think that turtle talk is hard because all the kids are bummed if they don't get picked and it seems like they mostly talk to adults!