Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Big Announcement!!!

Guess what dear family and friends…..we are expecting!!!!  I am 20 weeks along!!!  We have waited to share this information until we felt the time was right!!! 

After six years of praying, hoping, crying, blessings and going through all sorts of tests, medications and procedures we are so excited to say that a precious miracle has happened!

Today I had my 20 week appointment! (20 weeks!!! half way to the due date)  The baby was perfect and healthy!!! 

It was an incredible experience!!!  My wonderful husband and son were there as we all got to find out the gender of the baby!!!

IMG_1265

7

IMG_1275

IMG_1272

IMG_1263IMG_1259

Charlie is so excited to be a big brother!!!  He has known all along that the baby was going to be a boy. 

  At the appointment he said see you guys I was right!!!  You were and I never thought otherwise. Children just know these things! 

A little personal story….a year ago he came to me and said he talked to Jessie and she told him that he would have a brother right before he turned 7!  Fulfillment of a prophecy!

   My little boys get to talk and be with their Aunt Jessie!!!!  Oh what a blessing!!! 

Ultrasound pictures of our precious baby  boy!

As of right now the baby weighs 12 oz. and is the size of a soda can!

Scan-002.BMP

Profile of the face

Scan.BMP

Foot, leg, tummy and arms.  You can also see the bones in his leg and arms

Scan-001.BMP

The two technicians started to giggle when this came into view! lol I guess there is no doubt that the baby is boy!

Scan-006.BMP

Scan-003.BMP

These pictures were taken at week 10!  It is amazing how much change and growth has taken place!  It is a complete miracle!!! 

Scan-003.BMP

Scan-001.BMP

Scan-002.BMP

We are so thrilled to have another baby!!!  YEAH!!!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

We are so excited for you!!!

'Cembers Thoughts said...

Yahooooooo! Everytime i get on your blog I hope that there would be this announcement. I am so thrilled. We are expecting a boy three days after you. They can be cabo verde from from afar. oh i am so excited. What amazing news. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

I was so excited to see this news and am SO excited for all FOUR of you. The three of you that are here because babies are so precious, and your baby because he gets to come to your loving home:) And thanks for sharing the story about Jessie and Charlie - it brought tears to my eyes.