Tuesday, April 10, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Party!

We love celebrating holidays and continuing traditions! 

This year we had a fabulous St. Patrick's day party with all the delicious Irish food one could eat!

We invited a wonderful group of friends and enjoyed an evening of great conversations, good laughs and tasty food!

IMG_1151

IMG_1152

Simple yet tasteful table décor.  I used split peas  for a splash of green!

IMG_1153

The wet bar; themed indeed!

IMG_1154

This was a big hit; everyone enjoyed making their own “Irish Soda’s” 

I had fun cutting out all the four leaf clovers to put on the straws! 

IMG_1162

Shar brought her delicious homemade soda bread!

IMG_1156

Steven made these divine cheese and spinach puffs!  So good….I want some now!

IMG_1166

IMG_1167

Our great group!

IMG_1168

We had chaffing dishes this year and it worked out great. 

IMG_1171

IMG_1172

Gotta love candid shots!  Great face Lizzy! 

We can’t wait for next year!

No comments: