Thursday, April 12, 2012

A little project!

Lately I have been feeling very depressed and not myself so I put together a 5 page list of things I can do to feel like I have accomplished something in the day! 

  I hope to get as many things taken care of on my list before the baby arrives!

Day 1:

Cleaned out my closet and got a big bag of clothes I can take to the D.I. Smile 

Cleaned, sorted and put away a basket of my baby clothes my Mom gave me.  They have been in that basket for over a year and I just ignored them.  So it was about time to take care of it.

Organized night stands and then decorated with scrapbook paper!

 

IMG_1249

Night stand before I put the paper in the windows.  I love the clear class but I wanted a way to cover up all the stuff you can see through the glass.  even though I cleaned and organized it still looked messy to me!

IMG_1247

My side….pink and pretty!

IMG_1251

Robert’s side!  I decided I better use guy colors.  lol  He is so good.  He never complains that I decorated our bedroom with a very feminine scheme!

IMG_1253  IMG_1248

No comments: