Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bentley is born!

My sweet angel from heaven was born on August 16 th 2012 at 8:30 Thursday morning.  He weighted 8lbs. and 14oz.  He was 20 inches long!

His name is Bentley Clark Boulter.

I delivered him at the American Fork hospital in American Fork Utah. The doctor that performed the c-section was Dr. Sean Haskette.

  Bentley was obviously still sleeping when they delivered him for he did not make a sound and so the medical team had to wake him up so he would start crying and they could make sure he was breathing alright. 

  I was on pins and needles waiting to hear his cry and was asking if everything was all right.  Soon I heard his beautiful healthy cry and was so excited!

   We are so blessed to welcome this perfect little baby into our family!!!  We have prayed and asked Heavenly Father countless times for this great miracle.  I know that my Father in Heaven hears my prayers and I am eternally grateful for the blessing of being a mother!

    I know my duty as a mother is to love and nurture them and to help my precious boys gain a strong testimony of the gospel!  I pray they will be righteous and hold the Priesthood.  I pray they will have a strong desire to serve a mission and marry in the temple! 

Announcing…..

 

BCB Annoucement 5

Here I am early Thursday morning….5 a.m. to be exact.  My c-section was scheduled for 8 in the morning.  We had to be at the hospital by 6! 

IMG_1855.1

 

IMG_1861.2IMG_1860IMG_1866

 

 

IMG_1867IMG_1869

Here is the first picture Robert was able to take of our sweet boy!  Thank heavens for a very competent medical team!   He arrived healthy!

IMG_1870

IMG_1873

My little chubba bubba!!! 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness- thank you for posting!! He is so beautiful, and what fun! I'm glad we got to see him in real life - I loved seeing all of you so much!