In the nursery getting his final check up before getting discharged.
So long American Fork Hospital it has been nice but after 4 days I am ready to be home!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Alisa, I found your blog and really enjoyed all your pictures. Bentley is so cute! He is definitely your baby! He reminds me of you and your mom. Maybe it is the cute little nose:-) My son, Hyrum, 8, was looking with me and was curious about Charlie. How old is he now? It has been too long since we've seen you! Love you and miss you! Heidi
1 comment:
Alisa, I found your blog and really enjoyed all your pictures. Bentley is so cute! He is definitely your baby! He reminds me of you and your mom. Maybe it is the cute little nose:-) My son, Hyrum, 8, was looking with me and was curious about Charlie. How old is he now? It has been too long since we've seen you! Love you and miss you! Heidi
Post a Comment