Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bring on the party!

May 8th...Robert's birthday

Here is the package that Robert's parents sent him for his birthday.
This is the best shirt ever!
Robert the grill master!!!
I had a birthday party for Robert at the park and invited friends and family!
Yes, normally I don't buy cakes but Robert said he would be fine with a Costco cake. I decided that it would be ok sense Costco cakes are so divine! How can they not be with a whole pound of butter cream frosting.
Decorations. It was impossible to keep everything on the tables; the wind kept picking up and making it very difficult.
Robert's friends and cousin. From left to right: Robert, John, Richard, and cousin David

Adorable Evie. I had to get a picture of her cute little face covered in Doritos. She is definitely my kind of girl.....if it doesn't get all over the place it doesn't belong in your face!

Shhh, no one tell Robert I put this picture on the blog....he told me not to. I could not resist, he is so adorable all be-decked in birthday paraphernalia.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday big bro. Where are the photos of the open presents? How are the outcasts on the east coast supposed to know what you got?