Grandma got hooked up...all new iPod stuff! My cousin's Abe and Abi. I tried very hard to get a picture of them without them making funny faces. Yes finally
Uncle Dave and Charlie enjoying the fire
Stoking the fire
Ben and Charlie mesmerized by the fire. These two are inseparable!
I know two of the same picture but I liked Robert's expressions. Here is Robert and Mokie. Mokie is my Uncle Dave's puppy. This dog has amazing pedigree. The Father of Mokie is a Master Hunter . He is such a sweet and well behaved puppy.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That's cool that your grandma is so high-tech!!--That's great you all got together for her (and everything's funner with a fire on the side.) --I love the birthday tradition you & Robert have going...what a great idea! --Nase's birthday is August & I'm October, so that means we should have a fun date in September, right? ;) I've got my garden planted--most of what I've planted is growing (lol)...although my tomatoe plants seem to be hanging on for dear life (and they are what I planted with the most care...hmm?...I don't know, hopefully they will hang in there!) - I've also got pumpkins, corn, squash, zuchini, cucumbers, carrots, and cantelope in my garden--hope I get a good turn out of cantelope for Austin's sake--that boy can eat a whole cantelope (he has, actually(!)...healthy, but the next day had a couple major blow-out diapers!) ...and I planted a couple giant pumpkins, that would be really fun if they got big for Halloween :) ...I don't have the worlds best garden spot, but hopefully it will yield up some veggies. (I thought I'd be an expert because we always had big gardens growing up...till I realized my Mom was the expert that did all the planning & planting--I just weeded, watered & picked...We'll see what color my thumb turns out to be :)
1 comment:
That's cool that your grandma is so high-tech!!--That's great you all got together for her (and everything's funner with a fire on the side.)
--I love the birthday tradition you & Robert have going...what a great idea! --Nase's birthday is August & I'm October, so that means we should have a fun date in September, right? ;)
I've got my garden planted--most of what I've planted is growing (lol)...although my tomatoe plants seem to be hanging on for dear life (and they are what I planted with the most care...hmm?...I don't know, hopefully they will hang in there!) - I've also got pumpkins, corn, squash, zuchini, cucumbers, carrots, and cantelope in my garden--hope I get a good turn out of cantelope for Austin's sake--that boy can eat a whole cantelope (he has, actually(!)...healthy, but the next day had a couple major blow-out diapers!) ...and I planted a couple giant pumpkins, that would be really fun if they got big for Halloween :) ...I don't have the worlds best garden spot, but hopefully it will yield up some veggies. (I thought I'd be an expert because we always had big gardens growing up...till I realized my Mom was the expert that did all the planning & planting--I just weeded, watered & picked...We'll see what color my thumb turns out to be :)
Post a Comment