Moab and Blanding Utah
I thought these old cars and tractors made for neat props to take pictures by!

I did not think to put my camera in panorama mode so I could get all the words. We stopped at Hole'n The Rock right outside of Moab.
This was the home of a couple in the 1940's. There are 14 rooms that the man carved out by hand and used dynamite. Flintstones is all I can compare this way of life.
You are not allowed to take pictures of the home from the inside; otherwise I would have posted some.
The gift shop inside!
Taking on the bull! Toro toro
Rock'n out



2 comments:
That looks like a fun trip! I lik that you take these short jaunts around Utah, we never did and we missed alot of stuff.
It was so great to have you down, thanks again for coming!...Are pics not allowed to keep peole curious to go inside?
Post a Comment