Friday, October 2, 2009

A new coat of paint!

Macco Miracles


I could just kick myself for not getting before pictures...alas I only have after! Our Honda was in serious need of a paint job. This wonderful car is going on 11 years and only has 83,000 miles! The paint however was not holding up as well.
Funny thing happened though......we did not have the money to get it painted and so it was just on the back burner as far as priorities go. One day at work a co-worker of Roberts totally side swiped the car and dented and took the paint off the side of the car. So he asked us to get quotes to get it fixed and he would pay out of pocket.....ok sounds great! Robert went to multiple auto body shops to get quotes to compare prizes.....Macco had the best deal. The cool thing is that it was less expensive to get the whole car painted then to have the area fixed and spot adjusted! Presto, a new paint job! Like I stated before a Macco Miracle!
This is where the dents and scratches were!
No more Looks great if I do say so!

No comments: