Friday, October 2, 2009

Feed Me!

What better way to start the month of October than going to.........

Robert and I love going to the theater! We have a great place just down the street from us that produces the best productions! I planned a surprise date and we went to Little Shop of Horrors! Fabulous, the talent was outstanding! Loved it! If you get the chance I recommend you go.
It was so cool I bought the cheep seats and right before the show started they asked our section if we wanted to move to the available seats on the east side of the theater. We ended up in the second row from the stage. Wonderful seats and it was the cherry on top to a perfect evening!
I have provided the link so if anyone is interested they can check out the show via the Hale Theater site: http://www.haletheater.org/theater

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Man Lissy - you went crazy with the updates :) We have tickets "Little Shop of Horrors" next week and we're so excited. It's one of our families favorites :)

Anonymous said...

What FUN outings!!!...the Fall pics you took are breath-taking!! You really know how to have a good time! (Oh & I wanted to tell you..if you decide to put on your Halloween party this year make sure to let me know how I can help! :) ..No pressure, though--I know it's a BIG to Do!) Love you lots!!

Gram B said...

One of my favorite lines is "Feed me Seymore, feed me." What a fun night you must of had.