Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Party

Saints vs Colts

Mom and Steven put together a fantastic NFL party.  Oh my the food was divine.  My Mom and Brother know how to cook!!!

IMG_0586

I made these very cute footballs for the Super Bowl party.  I had to shape them by hand and I made 32 of them.  A time consuming little treat; but worth the effort because they turned out so fun and were yummy!

IMG_0578

IMG_0590

IMG_0592IMG_0593 

Talbie and Bronson

IMG_0595

Uncle Dave

IMG_0597

Mom made the best little quiches 

IMG_0601

 

The Super Bowl  menu:

Vegetable platter with home made ranch dip

Two types of queso sauce

Salsa with cream cheese and corn chips

Checks snack mix

Petite quiches 

Buffalo and Tai chicken wings

Home made macaroni salad

spaghetti quash with brown sugar and butter (thank you Kellie and Dave)

Delicious sliders with all the fixings

Beverages / ice

Football treats

No bake cookies

 

IMG_0598

Steven was the master chef!  He is such an excellent cook; it’s just in our blood.  He made rolls and hamburger patties.  The burgers aka sliders were out of this world.  I asked him when he would start his own restaurant!

IMG_0602

Dave and Kellie.  This is the face Dave makes when I try to take a picture; such a stinker.

IMG_0603

If one iphone is not enough take Daddy’s too!

IMG_0608

IMG_0610

IMG_0615

Ambria  and Jessica Steven’s friends came over to the party as well. 

IMG_0620

Charlie was such a ham and loving all the attention from the girls. 

It was a great party and the team I was cheering for won!  I like to rout for the underdogs.  YEAH Saints!

No comments: