Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's for my sweethearts!

Don’t you just love the colors and decorations for this holiday!  A holiday based on love and romance.

Not that I need a day to express my love for my boys; none the less I love celebrating!

This year I spent hours and drove to 12 different stores to find a Valentine’s tie for Robert.  Alas I found a gorgeous red tie with white poka dots at Macy’s!  I was so excited that the tie was 50% off; man ties cost so much money for a little piece of fabric. 

IMG_0761

IMG_0763

 IMG_0765

Ties and I made him hand dipped milk chocolate covered cinnamon lips!

IMG_0766IMG_0760

Charlie got a stuffed animal, chocolates and homemade baby heart sugar cookies!

 

Grandma brought some Valentine treats! 

 IMG_0767

IMG_0768

IMG_0771

Mom gave us these really cool journals that are to be used as you read your scriptures.  A man invented them and he sells them at a kiosk in the University Mall.  One cool thing about living in Utah there are neat church oriented items!  We also got Sees Chocolates.  Thank you so much Mom!

IMG_0772

IMG_0774

this candy was in Charlie's basket, man have you ever tried Pocky cookies.  They are so yummy!

1 comment:

Gram B said...

I've never even heard of Pocky cookies. We will have to do that next time.