lol no I have not converted to Catholicism….it just seemed like a great title for this post.
This is what I found Charlie doing when I was getting ready for church…no lie!
I asked him what he was reading and he said my scrip-ures and the Book of Mormon. Too cute!
I guess reading my scriptures every morning has helped him see the importance of this sacred book. He diligently takes them to church much to his teachers’ chagrin I am sure. They tend to be a bit of a distraction for him at church none the less I am glad that he has the desire to take them and I am not going to thwart this!
This is the adorable name tag that his Sunbeam teacher made. Charlie was very proud of his tag. we went to Sunday dinner at Mom’s house and Dave and Kellie asked what his tag said and he replied Charlie Missionary for Jesus! This is a great gift and a way to introduce the importance of being a missionary at an early age!


2 comments:
This is awsome, he is delightful. Love you all
Good job, Mom!--What a great example you are to your little future missionary!...That new yummy smelling product is Great!!...definitely going to find some & use it!
Post a Comment