Monday, April 5, 2010

Goblin Valley Day #3

The weather was not the best on the third day of our camping trip!  There were wind gusts up tp 40 miles per hour and we helped neighbors secure their tents and watched as tents took off flying through the air.

  Most of the day was spent in the trailer aka “baby doll”  talking and listening to the local weather report on the walkie talkies.

We were not able to go hiking that day!

IMG_1238

Just relaxing!

IMG_1239

The boys in the tent helping to secure it so the wind would not take it away…..no actually there was a lull in the storm and they were tent wrestling! 

IMG_1252

Charlie got the old fashioned egg beater and did a number on the mini blinds.  It took Steven and Robert working together to get it undone without cutting the string or damaging the beater!

IMG_1254

Yummy strawberry shortcake.  I am telling you that nothing does a better job at whipping cream than an old fashioned egg beater!  It was the best whipped cream ever!

IMG_1255

IMG_1257

Daddy helping Charlie tie his shoes.  These shoes were a great bargain, we picked them up at K-mart for $4.  I wanted shoes that could get good and dirty and I would not worry about them being his nice school shoes!

IMG_1258

Twins separated at birth!  lol  This was not planned but I thought the matching shirts and both wearing tinted glasses was hilarious!  Brother from another Mother!

IMG_1260

Charlie with his baby lantern!

IMG_1261

Can you say HEMI!  Mom got this hat for Steven but it was too small so we put it on Charlie and it was just right! 

IMG_1265

Advertisement for Dodge! 

1 comment:

Gram B said...

I would love some strawberry shortcake please. Do you deliver?