Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Precious Angel!

IMG_2758
IMG_2761
IMG_2762
This adorable gingerbread man was the gift Charlie made at school for his mommy and daddy!  I love it; so precious. 
Charlie had his kindergarten shots! 
IMG_2767
He had to have five shots in his legs!  It was a rough day for this little guy!  After getting shots he got to get a Happy Meal and pick a new movie. 
  I told him that when we got home I would make him a special bed on the couch so he could rest; and rest is what he did!
IMG_2768
Sound asleep!
IMG_2772
The second day of his holiday vacation and what do I sign him up for…….shots!  Not cool!
We register him for kindergarten in February and he will need to have had all his shots.  So now it is done and over and there will be no more mean shots until high school; that is what the nurse told us!

1 comment:

Gram B said...

He is a wonderful "tough" little angel. Give him a hug for me.