Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Riverwoods!

So the other evening we went back to the Riverwoods so Charlie could sit on Santa’s lap!  This time no line at all!

IMG_2635

We first went to Mom’s house for dinner!  She made one of my favorites, Navajo Tacos.  So Good!

Do you like the very big awesome star?  We got a kick out of it!

IMG_2637

Yummy cookies!

IMG_2642

“What do you want for Christmas Charlie?”  “I want a map ball, wood blocks, magnets and a monster truck!”  Me…check, check, check and check….phew! 

IMG_2645

The cute little Santa house! Even more adorable this darling little guy with his umbrella! 

IMG_2664

We got to go on a horse drawn carriage ride!

IMG_2651

IMG_2654

IMG_2655

IMG_2666

IMG_2665

Robert’s Christmas present!  lol only $150,000 Porsche Panamera!  

IMG_2669

Charlie writing a letter to Santa!

IMG_2670

Making Christmas decorations!

IMG_2675

IMG_2677IMG_2702

Keeping warm!

IMG_2686IMG_2682

I LOVE this tree!  Some day I would like a tree just like this!  Modern Display

No comments: