Christmas jammies tied up with ribbon and love!
Robert got me beautiful Christmas jammies but I did not open them until Christmas morning!
Santa Came!!!
Stockings!
This is a mini replica of the London Tower. We have not set it up yet but when we do I will take pictures.
My Mom’s visiting teachers gave it to Charlie!
He has been so into garbage trucks lately!
The wood blocks that he had asked Santa for!
Magformers; the new hot toy! He played with these at the Discovery Museum and loved them.
Sponge Bob pjs!
Steven gave Charlie a Sponge Bob Cha Chia pet. He had been asking for one!
The cool frog that my Mom made Charlie; he loved it!
Steven and Mom gave this cool car set to Charlie.
Steven got a bop it as a joke!
Christmas dinner!
This turkey was so juicy and delicious! Oh man it was good!
The turkey chef! Great Job Mom!!!
The table set for dinner! Simple and elegant
We invited Jen and Devan to Christmas dinner!
Mom and Steven made this from orange peels! I give it an A+++++ for creativity!


No comments:
Post a Comment