Monday, January 17, 2011

Jessica’s Birthday!

December 28th was Jessica’s birthday; she would have been 31 this year! 

  IMG_3080

Her birthday flag with bows! 

IMG_3096

Steven and I made Jessie a big silver duct tape J! I could sense Jessie got a kick out of it.

IMG_3075

Robert helping Mom light candles!

IMG_3081

We did not bring a sled, so Grandma improvised!  Box sleds do work!

IMG_3082

You still fall off at the end!

IMG_3090IMG_3109

The neat laminar bags we put on her grave!

IMG_3110

My adorable sweetheart!

IMG_3113

IMG_3076

IMG_3118

The view!  Her grave faces the valley; it is a breath taking view. 

IMG_3136

Charlie made a perfect snow angel!

Happy Birthday Jessica we sure love you!

IMG_3145

IMG_3140

Charlie was a bit pooped when we went back to Mom’s for hot chocolate and movies! 

1 comment:

Katie said...

What a BEUTIFUL memorial/birthday celebration for Jessie!...I think about her a lot. I miss buying her birthday cards--I always tried to pick out the whittiest one I could find...I could never out-do her, but I tried :)
Sorry I've been slacking on my blog so much...I'm trying to catch up.
I enjoy following you & your beautiful family on here. -Miss you guys...say hi to everyone & give them hugs from me--an extra big one for your mom :)
Much Love!