Knowing you and your artistic ability, I have no doubt that you could get your ceiling to look just like that! You're so great - I love checking in on you.
Breath-Taking is the right phrase here!...Yeah, I bet you Could convert you ceiling to this--they make those big 'skins' or whatever they're called...you could have your pics blown up into them & apply like wallpaper(?) ...OR just paint it Michelangelo style :) I love the beautiful winter sunsets especially when they reflect off the snowy mountains--I always thing "Purple Mountain's Majesty" :) Thanks for finding & posting some warm, colorful beauty this dreary time of year!
2 comments:
Knowing you and your artistic ability, I have no doubt that you could get your ceiling to look just like that! You're so great - I love checking in on you.
Breath-Taking is the right phrase here!...Yeah, I bet you Could convert you ceiling to this--they make those big 'skins' or whatever they're called...you could have your pics blown up into them & apply like wallpaper(?) ...OR just paint it Michelangelo style :)
I love the beautiful winter sunsets especially when they reflect off the snowy mountains--I always thing "Purple Mountain's Majesty" :)
Thanks for finding & posting some warm, colorful beauty this dreary time of year!
Post a Comment