Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Festival at the Riverwoods!

I have neglected my blog for too many months now!  LOL  I started feeling guilty sense this is the one method I use to journal family events. 

So please sit back and catch up with the Boulter family’s comings and goings! 

 

I have to give it to the Ronie family that completely remodeled the Riverwoods shopping area.  They also are fantastic at organizing fun family events that are free.

  We attended the Riverwoods lighting ceremony!  There were so many gorgeous Christmas lights!  We listened to live music, had cookies and hot chocolate, watched a man carve ice sculptures and saw Santa go by in a horse carriage! 

IMG_0801

IMG_0790

IMG_0803

IMG_0796

IMG_0798

IMG_0799

it was a fun evening spending time together as a family and enjoying the delights of the Christmas season! 

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Wow! Love all the updates!! Keep them comig....