My adorable friend who I love to pieces, hosted a wonderful Girl’s Night at her home!
Dayna is amazing; and the most talented lady!
Dayna was hiding from the camera…..he he he I was too!
She prepared the most delicious food!
Oh and the Grinch punch was so yummy!
This is Emily and Lisa! Emily is my Second Counselor and Lisa is my First Counselor in the Primary Presidency! I love these ladies!
This is the fun game Dayna made for us to play! We had a great time getting to know one another better.
Dayna taught us to make these adorable word blocks. Great food, girl talk and making crafts, does it get any better? We had the best time!
Thank you, thank you Dayna!
This is the set I made!
We finished the evening wrapping the teacher gifts for all the teachers and those that we serve with in Primary! Just call us Christmas elves!


1 comment:
Yes. I definitely miss you too much. I almost started crying thinking about you making Christmas gifts for Primary teachers. Haha. Maybe it's partly due to postpartum hormones? :D
I'll call you soon and we'll plan.
Post a Comment