Here we are on our way to Disneyland! Charlie is sporting a lovely sequenced set of mickey ears! Thank Aunt Hilly!
Mickey Mouse!!!
Main street all decked out for Halloween! I love the decoration during this time of year!
You can see the castle if you look real hard!
Storm troopers have taken us hostage!
Star Tours! The new improvements to the ride are great!
It was so funny, we got to ride in the elevator with one of the Storm Troopers and when the door opened there was one waiting for us! It was hilarious!
Here we are at Autopia, this is one of Charlie’s favorite rides!
Charlie, Robert, Hillary and Eliza
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage we go!
Nice smile Bruce! lol
Matterhorn!
One of my all time favorites! Tea Cups
Charlie and Sarah at the Sword in the Stone
Keep trying!
Jungle Cruise
The Tiki Hut
Tarzan’s Tree House!
Haunted Mansion
California Adventure!
Little Mermaid
My favorite Tower of Terror!
My camera died and so I was not able to get all the cute pictures I wanted! Next time!
We love Disneyland! Can’t wait to go back!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment