I hand made these fabulous clips and Mom and I took them to the girls home and gave them to all the girls for Christmas!
Alisa - you are freaking amazing! How come we haven't seen you guys in forever? Let's get together soon!!
Those look awesome, and how thoughtful of you to donate them. You are the bomb!
My word, those are gorgeous! You could start a business. Can I have a smidge of your creativity...or maybe just borrow it for a little while?:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Alisa - you are freaking amazing! How come we haven't seen you guys in forever? Let's get together soon!!
Those look awesome, and how thoughtful of you to donate them. You are the bomb!
My word, those are gorgeous! You could start a business. Can I have a smidge of your creativity...or maybe just borrow it for a little while?:)
Post a Comment