Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dad's Visit









It was so wonderful to have Dad visit. We are grateful for this opportunity. I have to admit his leaving was a bitter sweet moment. Sweet because he got to spend time with Jessica. Bitter because we do not know how long Jessica will be with us and wondering if this will be the last time Dad gets to see her.
I am so grateful for the knowledge that families are forever and that our loved ones that pass away are still with us.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

It was neat that your dad got to be here, even if it was for just a couple of days. I love the new blog layout!

Anonymous said...

I think you rock at blogging Liss. It was so fun to read and see all the entries. I like the music. I love the little Boulter family. I cried at the pain in Jessica's eyes sying bye to Dad.