

Robert is the proud owner of a wii. I have been hesitant about getting a wii. I am not into games no matter what size, shape or form. Robert hopes the wii will change my opinion of games. He picked out the wii for his birthday. I believe I have created a wii monster, he loves playing and is on a quest to get Mariokart. However in Utah anything wii related is hard to find. He called a number of stores looking for the wii, finally he found that Toys R Us and one in stock.
I have to admit my favorite thing to do is create mii people. I have not played enough to determine if I love the wii yet.


2 comments:
We love our wii!! I'm so glad Robert got one! Don't worry Lissy -I was completely against games before we got a wii, but really enjoy how versatile it is! I think you will too!
What a wonderful gift, I haven't seen him smile tha t big for a long time. Truly the smile of a (big)kid that got what he wanted. ;-)
Post a Comment