
Pineapple on a stick
The other day my cousin Nicole called from Hawaii. That is where she and her family are living right now. Lucky!! Anyways, Nicole asked Jessica if there was anything she could do for her. Jessica's response, was for Nicole to sit in an infinity pool over looking the ocean and eat pineapple on a stick. We all thought the request was so cute and funny. Well Nicole the clever and thoughtful girl that she is, had the best idea. She sent Jessica an edible arrangement, with what else but pineapple on a stick.
Thank you so much Nicole for the delicious and thoughtful surprise. The best way to describe the gift........ perfect! We love you all so much and miss you bunches. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed receiving the gift!


2 comments:
I like pineapple on a stick!
Alisa--I'm so glad to hear from you and to have found your blog! It's nice to be able to check in on you all.
Thanks for being my postal carrier for Jessie & for showing her my blog!
I adore your little family, And your big family! :) You guys are priceless friends!
Post a Comment