Thursday, June 5, 2008

Walk'n and Roll'n

Walk'n and Roll'n



The push pop boys



Lately, Robert, Charlie and I have been taking strolls on this beautiful walking trail that runs along the Provo River. We have had some fun adventures like getting wet when the sprinklers turn on unexpectedly or rolling down the hills. It has been a fun little activity for our family.


3 comments:

Gram B said...

I love the rolling down the hill game. Wish we were there.
Thanks for sending Robert up to Idaho last weekend.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, fun, fun! Outdoor fun is the best! Your little family it so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the info on my Plumeria plant!...Good to hear from someone who's worked w/them. So I guess it'll be a while before I get flowers but I think they're supposed to be the pink & yellow ones (my favorite :) - Can't wait to smell them! ..Someday I'll have a whole greenhouse full of tropical flowers and plants :) - Hey I wanted to ask (I know I'm writing you a novel here)...but I was wondering if you still draw and do your artwork?--you are just so amazing at it!!...and I know how as a mom it's easy to forget about our own hobbies and talents and focus on our kids! We should all take a little time once in a while to remember we're still individuals :) ...my new thing is blogging, but then again that's pretty much all about my kids - lol! :) ..but it Is a good way to keep in touch w/family & great friends like you! :) -thanks for your comments on my blog, I love getting them!