Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jessica's funeral

East Lawn Cemetery


I wanted to share the beautiful pictures that were taken at the funeral. Steven's girlfriend, Sarah is a photographer and we asked if she would take pictures. She did a lovely job and we are very pleased with the results. We wanted candid shoots with a few posses.

I want to thank all those that attended the funeral and sent flowers; we greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness and sympathy. It was wonderful to see all those that attended and I know Jessica was so pleased.

For those who could not make it, we know that your thoughts and prayers are with us. We thank you!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

The pictures look great and she did such a wonderful job. That was very nice of her to do all those so you didn't have to worry about getting pictures during everything. Can't wait to see all of them.

Anonymous said...

Steven's girlfriend is really cute, and that was so nice of her!...I was halfway tempted to say to her "you know...tall girls run in this family!" ;) --but when in doubt, throw it out..lol :) :D